Sunday, September 5, 2010

William Francis Schwebach

My c-section was originally scheduled for May 6th, but due to a "kidney stone", that date was pushed up. My doctors never actually saw a stone, but because of the blockage on my right side and the incredible pain (seriously - it was HORRIBLE) I was having, they dubbed it as a stone. Looking back, I think it was a "God thing."

When Will was born, the operating room got really quite for a few seconds and I heard the Anesthesiologist tell Brad to look over the curtain. Dr. Metherell held up the umbilical cord and showed Brad the knot; he said it was a miracle that Will was born when he was and that if the knot would have pulled just a bit more, the outcome would have been much different. Of course I didn't realize the significance of this until much later (I was pretty doped up) but when I think about it, I get chills. I never did pass a kidney stone and all of the kidney pain went away after Will was born. God was definitely controlling this situation!

William "Will" Francis Schwebach was born on April 30, 2010 and weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. Whoever said that your heart grows with each child was SO right; it's amazing how much love I feel for each of my children.

















No comments: